The pandemic has provided an opportunity to reimagine the working environment as we embrace flexible and remote working. How much has the work environment really evolved since the pandemic? And how sustainable is this evolution? What has been the impact on recruitment and retention in this evolving landscape? We hear from international partners about the realities of changing working environments and practices at their institutions and consider what lessons we can learn from their experiences.
- Margaret Atsango, Senior Librarian: Africana Collections & Services · University of the Witwatersrand
- Ixchel Faniel, Senior Research Scientist, OCLC Research
- Evviva Lajoie, Vice Provost University Libraries, University of Buffalo
- Pete Maggs, Director of Libraries and Learning Resources, Nottingham Trent University
- Emma Nolin, Head of division, Division of Information Resources and Scholarly Publishing, Malmö University